Customer Success Specialist
Pitchbox is a rapidly growing software company that works with thousands of businesses in over 40 countries.
We are looking for our next great Customer Success Specialist to help in our quest to provide unparalleled support. The ideal candidate is someone who is enthusiastic, friendly and willing to go above and beyond to help our customers achieve their goals.
The Customer Success Specialist will provide technical product support to our clients, responding to tickets and questions via live chat, email and phone. You will be essential to maintaining a streamlined, hassle-free experience for every Pitchbox user.
You will help with onboarding and training new customers, and will maintain those working relationships to ensure customers are leveraging the platform effectively and using best practices.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Experience in a service role (2 years minimum experience in Technical and/or Customer Support)
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and impeccable grammar
- Service mindset - you put yourself in other people’s shoes, act with empathy, and communicate clearly, kindly and directly with customers and internal team members
- The ability to stay calm and personable under pressure. Seeking someone who can perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to organize and manage several priorities simultaneously, without missing a beat or overlooking a detail
- Strong work ethic, integrity and pride in your work
- Comfortable and experienced with technology
- Have experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Have experience in software support
- Understand SEO, PR, and Digital Marketing
- Outgoing, personable and fun
Pitchbox is the leading SEO and Influencer Outreach platform for SEO agencies, brands and publishers. Coming up on our fifth year, we provide business-critical marketing automation software for thousands of businesses in 40+ countries around the world.
We offer market rate salaries, generous benefits, significant growth and advancement opportunities, and a flexible work environment.