Are you tired of being just another developer working on some corporate system that you don't care about? Are you stuck in a dead-end job doing the same boring thing for the past three years? Is that where you want to be three years from now?
There is another way - join a real software company. There is a huge difference between doing in-house application development and working for a real software company. See the impact of your contributions and watch your ideas come to life.
Pitchbox is the leading SEO and Influencer Outreach platform for SEO agencies, brands and publishers. Coming up on our fifth year, we provide business-critical marketing automation software for businesses in 40+ countries around the world. Our team is focused on building a great product that our customers love and use daily. Our technology has received praise from leading experts and industry publications including Forbes, PR Week, Search Engine Land and TechCrunch.
If you want to be a part of something big, join our team today!
To be considered seriously, you must have:
- 4+ years application development experience
- Knowledge of relational databases, schema design and SQL
- Integration experience with 3rd party applications & API's
- Solid understanding of data structures, and data modeling
- Attention to detail, willingness to learn new technologies and communicate effectively across all levels within the company
- Experience with PHP frameworks (CodeIgniter and Laravel)
- LiveScript, Coco, CoffeeScript is a big plus
- Basic knowledge of Unix and various Linux distributions
- Experience developing RESTful web services and APIs
- Experience with Job Queue Systems (RabbitMQ, Kue, Iron.io)
- Familiarity with big data concepts and systems
- Sense of humor and upbeat personality
Location: Warminster, PA
Benefits: Competitive salary, generous time-off, health benefits, extremely flexible schedule and fun work environment.
When you apply for this position, make sure to talk about yourself. What makes you interesting? What are some of the things you like to do outside of work? What are some of the things you are hoping to master in the next 6 months?